S13 KA24de distributor

Guest DatsuNoob

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

I dont have any more L series stuff. I do however have one of the under dash EI module box and pigtail, from my 76. From what I've been told, it does the same thing. Datzenmike may be able to elborate more, electrical has never been my area of expertise.

hmmm im not to keen on electrical either but if you want the distributer ill sell for 40 bucks how soon do you need it i work grave yard and have mondays off what other ka engine parts do you need i have a ka24e and ka24de pretty complete the single cam which is the ka24e is burning water not in the oil thought all parts are mostly there and the dual cam which is the ka24de the starter ring on the block broke so the block is trash but i do have mostly all the parts on that one also so if you need anything else im sure i have it engine wise haha

Guest DatsuNoob

I'll keep you in mind Chris, thanks. $40 is honestly not a bad price for a working diz, but maybe a little more for an experiment that may not be successful honestly. I'm trying to gut a 240 diz to fit a frontier housing, or adapt a longer drive and diff mounting plate to fit the timing cover. trying to weigh a couple options, I dont think my factory diz is gonna work with OBD1 wiring harness and related goodies

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.