Need parts for my 74' 620

I am looking for a driver's side door handle, both front fender marker lights (complete assembly) and the covers for the light on the front valance. If you have these parts or know where I can get them please help me!!!!!!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for a driver's side door handle, both front fender marker lights (complete assembly) and the covers for the light on the front valance. If you have these parts or know where I can get them please help me!!!!!!

i have all the parts you need as well, i f you want to come up ill make you a good deal, i am about 2 to 3 hours from you

Craig, How much for these parts:

* Drivers side outside door handle

* Front fender marker lights

* Front turn signals ( on the valance)

* any Datsun fender and/or grille emblems

I ask for a price because I have a co-worker who lives in Victorville and I want to ask him to pick these parts up for me.

* Drivers side outside door handle $5

* Front fender marker lights $15

* Front turn signals ( on the valance) $10

* any Datsun fender and/or grille emblems $5 each i have the grill(faded) and driver fender(1tab broke still on fender so all tabs may be broke)

Craig, My buddy can swing by this weekend to pick up the parts. I need an address or phone # to give to him. I will take the door handle, and the turn signal and front fender marker lights. TOTAL $ 30.00 right?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.