Ebay-Eugene 510?

I am a former 510 owner x's three. I have been attempting to sell some of my other toys and get back into 510's. So I am looking around just to keep an eye out. It seems that most 2-doors are either completely gone and pretty cheap but lacking everything including paperwork etc. Or, they are often badly modified and 5k.

I know alot of you are in the Oregon/WA area. What is the deal with this car? It seems to be in the middle. Not $100 with nothing. But not 2k either.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/71-DATSUN-510-2-DOOR-GREAT-CAR-RESTORE-LOW-RESERVE-/290453462143?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item43a0601c7f#ht_16752wt_1167

It looks like it has most of the stuff and it seems like it didn't get bid too high last time I checked.

Anybody know anything about the car or the dealer?

Thank you, ROB

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

iv been down to talk to the guy befor, hes got a few cool old cars (much more then just a few really) 3 of them are 510s.I went to look at a blue one he had that was missing just about every thing and the floor was about to fall out and he wouldnt drop it under 800, no engine no dash no seats missing half the grill and alot of rust.

Nice guy, talked to him for some time about datsuns and some of the other cool stuff he had.

Iv hurd other people say that hes the kind of guy that thinks every 510 is worth 1000 no matter what shape its in.

i didnt ever get to see this 510 so i cant tell you anything about it.im guessing that he wants 1000+ seeing that he wanted 800 for the rust bucket shell that i went and looked at. but i cant be for sure.

Car was sold on Ebay already! Maybe the wining bidder decided not to accept delivery after personally inspecting it?? or was Misled by the "COUPE" title?? Who knows what happened but even at $1125.00 still not worth it! I would stay away from this if I where you! :unsure:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290445400396&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT