FS: '81 280ZX Parts, make it all go away!

Long story short- 2 years ago I bought an '81 280ZX non turbo sight unseen. It was a mistake. Car was severely rotted and dismantled. I didn't pay much, but I was lied to, and it was a headache.

A friend of mine in Lapeer, MI helped dismantle the car and store the parts. We managed to slowly sell off a few random odds and ends, but not much overall. The motor, wheels, lugnuts, and master cylinder are about all I managed to get rid of.

Well, two weeks ago he died of a heart attack on his way to work, and his family home is being foreclosed upon. He was willing to help move and store the Datsun parts at their new home, but his father isn't, and I can't blame him.

I have till the end of July to make most of a 280XZ disappear. We have the subframes front and rear with everything attached, a lot of interior pieces, the entire roof with T-tops, clean hood, all sorts of shit. I don't even know all of what is there.

Basically, if someone will bring me $60, everything is theirs, minus the trans, NOS passenger quarter panel, and clean front passenger fender (I'll sell all of that stuff reasonably as well, but not with the lump sum of parts.

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/Musmaro13/Dat%20Son/

Any questions, shoot me an e-mail at bobsoldbikes AT yahoo DOT com.

Thanks folks!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I took a massive bath on this car. I thought I'd buy another, but it doesn't seem to be in the cards right now. I really just want the stuff to go to use, otherwise the vast majority will likely just be thrown away.

And thanks for the condolences. It still doesn't seem real. He wanted to save the parts and build one someday himself, but obviously that can't happen now.

May also trade parts for 1G CRX stuff, he had a clean shell he'd always wanted to build and some of my friends want to finish it in his memory.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.