ka24e wiring problems

so i fanally tried to start the b210 after weeks working on the swap.. it didnt crank, the ecu is got power the two l.e.d.s turn on. one red one green. is this how they should be?? When the key is on, the ecu relay its ok.

but on the eccs relay, the terminal for the red/black wire (eccs relay) dont have power. the black/white (eccs power)terminal has power.

and the fuel pump relay there is no power.. when i touched the terminal for the f.p. relay (black/pink cable) the fuel pump turns on..

any idea of wats wrong here????

untitlednbn.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You still need to use the starter wire for the stock set up, I ran the black and yellow striped wire with the orange sig to ecu to the starter so when it cranks the ecu gets the sig. Even with my 70amp off I can still crank my engine over. The fuel pump should hit soon as the key turns on. Try that or check all fuses and wires?

yea I have the orange wire to the black/yellow wire conected to the starter.. but I forgot to check for power on the starter...i tested the pump on the battery from my caily driver and its good.. I have the battery charging right now and am about to go outside and bbq so I guess Ill keep trying tomorrow... thanks...