521 in the southeast

us Georgia guys had a thread a while back about a few trucks for sale around our neck of the woods. i ended up going and looking at this one. i still need to finish my 620{or start!} but i just wanted to check it out anyway. the original owner died a couple of years back, and the new owners don't know anything about datsuns. it seems to me the first owner really loved and installed some interesting parts. i have a feeling this thing is built up more than i can tell. i want it now that i have seen it, but i need to focus on mine. they say they bought it for 1000 and was told it wa a great deal. so they are asking a staring price of that, but they will come down. i have to admit i was having such a fun time looking at it i didn't take as many pictures as i intended

first a few exterior shots

da1.jpg

da.jpg

they say it eats battery right now, which is due to some of the electronics in the cab.

Datsunpl620023.jpg

Datsunpl620022.jpg

Datsunpl620025.jpg

engine shots, what kind a carb is under there i wonder horns sounded nice

Datsunpl620018.jpg

comes with stock rims{5}, brand new caps{in plastic} every manual made, 2 extra alternators, extra brake parts, etc etc

Datsunpl620030.jpg

it has a 5 speed, cool shifter

Datsunpl620024.jpg

cool valence

Datsunpl620029.jpg

dyno tune??

Datsunpl620031.jpg

perfect dash and a few more little cool points really make me want it, but i guess i have mine. this is more of a convince me to buy it{or not} thread than a for sale, but contact me if your interested. i am going to keep in touch with them in case i fall into some money! i'd love to get it or find a datsun lover for it, seeing i think the first owner really liked it. it stayed in a warehouse for all the years he had it, and i believe the surface rust has come out since the new owners have been leaving it out. no real rust, perfect floor pans and frame. it's killing me, loan me 700??

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.