620 Parking Brake Cables

Pretty much as the title says, I could use a set of working Parking Brake Cables, both sides to the drums, for my '76 620. Let me know if you have a set, not being used at this time... Brakes are pretty important on the hill...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know.. what are the different lengths of beds? My 620 bed dimensions are the same as listed in the specifications page in WWW.olddatsuns.com/620specs.htm... The stats are for a '72, mine is a '76 but basically looks the same.... except mine has more rust and whole lot less metal!!!

• 1 month later...

I have a set from a '78 short bed I can pull off for you if you like.

Not exactly sure how to get er out :) But I'm sure it can't be that hard.

Do you need all the way from the parking brake handle to the drums or from the little junction in the middle that splits to the two drums?

If interested Post on my parts thread:

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/24178-78-620-parts-truck/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

E-Brake cable issue conquered.. NEW from NAPA for about $30 a side. Found out they were a slide in unit, no retention clip. But Frozen was another issue, had to use a slide hammer to remove the cable from the backing plate.(Tough truck award nomination):frantics: Much better mind set about things now,(maybe that's the celebratory beers?):wacko:

NAPA numbers: (on Box end)

Left-------93165

Right------93163

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.