Weber Installation

VoidDragon

ello ello, been off the forum for a few months now, but alas i am in dire need of assistance so I make my return. Not that I have to need something to come by, I do love you guys all the same.

My Hitachi is going lame. she's still hobbling along on crutches, but its going dodo on me.

In comes my Brand new Weber. One slight snag tho, try as I might, Redline is being uncooperative. i call wanting a kit. They send me nothing but the carb.

I then call asking for the rest of the kit. Im fine if there was a misunderstanding and it costs more. I pay. I get an adapter and breather.

Still no instructions. and there are a few interesting bits in the picture for the kit, that I just dont have.

here is where you lovely ratsuners come to my aid, hopefully. Anyone know of a good guide or instructions online for installation of a weber on a 79 l20b?

vacuum lines, hoses, and manifold *shudder* Im not a mechanical moron, I can handle my self, but carbs are something i generally dont fiddle with. and this is my daily, I cant have her down for days and days.

So in short, any guides on line or pro-tips for a quick painless install? What should i have ready when i start?

thanks in advance,

--Void

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic