• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're just collecting spares, for a '74 610 wagon I have:

Front turn signal lights, pair

Front running lights, pair

Taillight assy, one side only (still gotta figure out which side)

"Datsun 610" fender scripts, both sides

Prices/photos/shipping to be negotiated if you're interested.

Chris at cgr8818021@bluefrog.com

A list or pictures really get us going around here. Let us know.

Oh, and Welcome to Ratsun!

hey thanks bro !!! umm ill try to take some picks soon and post but i really need a 610 wagon rear bumper and a driver door trim piece the chrome thing on the outside sorry bad description if u see any around hit me up !!

If you're just collecting spares, for a '74 610 wagon I have:

Front turn signal lights, pair

Front running lights, pair

Taillight assy, one side only (still gotta figure out which side)

"Datsun 610" fender scripts, both sides

Prices/photos/shipping to be negotiated if you're interested.

Chris at cgr8818021@bluefrog.com

hey chris im looking for a rear bumper and a driver door chrome trim for a 73 wagon badly needed if u noe anyone or yourself have them plez hit me up bro thanks

hey thanks bro !!! umm ill try to take some picks soon and post but i really need a 610 wagon rear bumper and a driver door trim piece the chrome thing on the outside sorry bad description if u see any around hit me up !!

I know I have the passenger side, but I am not sure about the driver side. The rear bumper from a '74 and later coupe/sedan might fit. I would need to see the mounts to confirm.

Pictures...pictures...pictures...

hey chris im looking for a rear bumper and a driver door chrome trim for a 73 wagon badly needed if u noe anyone or yourself have them plez hit me up bro thanks

Alas, the rear bumper on that that wagon was too rusty to save or sell

to anyone. I cannibalized and scrapped that car about 15 years ago.

pictures!!!

i just got a 610 sedan, super clean, but i'll be lookin for some junkers to grab some parts off of.......take pics, post them of what u need, and i might come across something for ya......who knows!?! Eugene OR is full of old-ass datsuns that people are too lazy to scrap, so they just sit and rust, i'm going out tomorrow to some junk yards....what year is your goon?

and welcome, i was a newbie for all of a week......now i'm just addicted!!!!

pictures!!!

i just got a 610 sedan, super clean, but i'll be lookin for some junkers to grab some parts off of.......take pics, post them of what u need, and i might come across something for ya......who knows!?! Eugene OR is full of old-ass datsuns that people are too lazy to scrap, so they just sit and rust, i'm going out tomorrow to some junk yards....what year is your goon?

and welcome, i was a newbie for all of a week......now i'm just addicted!!!!

ill have the pics up morrow my phone broke just right after i took the pics of the car crazy bad luck and took motor apart and found my L18 block was cracked dang horrible week !!!

I know I have the passenger side, but I am not sure about the driver side. The rear bumper from a '74 and later coupe/sedan might fit. I would need to see the mounts to confirm.

Pictures...pictures...pictures...

so busy at work sorry took pics but than phone broke but i should have by morrow thanks for helping me out bro !!!!

... and took motor apart and found my L18 block was cracked dang horrible week !!!

If the L18 block is stock, you must have a '73.

That answers one of my many questions about this car...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.