Smog stuff and stock tach?

Hey guys, I just got a '79 620 that's missing a lot of emissions stuff that I'd like to get back.. (i know... I just said that out loud :P)

I've got the cat and air pump, but i'm missing a 5-way, a couple valves, the carbon canister, the air pump cleaner, the air gallery rail....not sure what else at the moment.

I'm not exactly sure how the air gallery bolts on yet and what goes on exactly with the ignition wires, but it's missing the standoff support from the valve cover to hold the wires, which would also be fun to have.

I'm ALSO really in the market for a tachometer that is either stock or would mesh well with the existing datsun gauges. So far the ones i've seen look kinda like poop, but I assume someone has figured out a good looking replacement here :)

I'm ALSO ALSO looking for a drop down dash display that a '75 620 had that I looked at when I was shopping around. It was a very basic green light up LCD and it displayed temperature and compass direction, but looked very stock. I'm going to assume it was some after market thing, but regardless I'd love to get it. It looked very cool and very 70s!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.