Need Carb,and Other Parts

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Lance, Did you find the steering wheel pieces that you need? I found a 77 KC here in my small town (4,000) just a couple of days ago and it's being parted out. shame too, cause the body on it is really nice and straight. Anyway, I needed a driveshaft cause I let a u-joint go bad for too long on my 78 and it came apart going down the road last Sat. The front u-joint came apart and ruined the front shaft. Thanks goodness, it did not ruin the tranny. I got it back going yesterday. It's the same one that I put the rebuilt carb on that I got from you the other day. I can check on the 77 and see if the steering wheel pieces are still good if you want me to. It's an auto tranny and L20B. Most everything is still on it (except for the driveshafts). Let me know if you want me to check. The truck is less than a mile from my house. He's also got a 81 720, reg. cab that he is parting out. I'm 650savag over here. Dan

Lance, I don't need the shaft now. I got the entire shaft from the 77 KC that I found here in town. I only used the short shaft, do I still have the long one with good working u-joints if anyone needs it. I thought from the original thread here that you wre needing some steering wheel parts. The Hitachi carb i got from you is still doing good. Thanks, Dan

Lance, I'm sorry about the mix up. I thought you would have read the other posts about the driveshaft and knew that I had already gotten it repaired. Let me know if you need anything off the 77 KC, auto tranny ,here at the local J/Y. Thanks, Dan

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.