i have a few rear end/suspension questions

has anyone seen any info on how to tub or mini tub a 4door 510? im wondering if i want to keep it IRS or go with a solid rear end. i already have a R160 LSD in there now but i dont know how big of a tub im going to do. i want to at least fit 10in. wide tires but no wider than 12in. i dont really like the IRS setup it has now so if i was keeping it IRS it would be swapped from something else but again i have no idea what kind of newer IRS would fit in a 4door 510. any links or info to get me started would be great!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well as of right now it has a N/A ka24e in it. long time goal it a beefy CA18det. but thats down the road.

well what kinda spurred the idea ia that i was on a car show that had a cuda with G35 IRS swapped into it, now i want newer IRS or something better than what is in it..... and my tires cant get wide enough so its going to have to work with a tub job. ill be the first to admit i know nothing about the 2 and im looking into all the information now since this is a recent development :)