210 transmission need

Ok I need a 210 5 speed transmission.Its need to be made after August 1970 to 1982.

The serial # on top of bellhousing should begin with the litter "F" (FL,FA,FX ect OK)

The number "60" is casted into the the right side of the main case.I need the gearshift lever throw

bearing carrier and clutch fork.Thanks Kevin

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I need a 210 5 speed transmission.Its need to be made after August 1970 to 1982.

The serial # on top of bellhousing should begin with the litter "F" (FL,FA,FX ect OK)

The number "60" is casted into the the right side of the main case.I need the gearshift lever throw

bearing carrier and clutch fork.Thanks Kevin

What no foreplay on the first date post? Right down to business..."C'meer gimmy some?"

The first B-210 5 speed was the FS5W63A dogleg available from April '75 on with the A14 motor.

The first 210 5 spd was the FS5W60L in '79? followed by the FS5W60A from '80 on with the A14 an A15.

Why Nissan ran such a robust 63A 5 speed up until '79 and then down graded to the 60L defies explanation. If you can find the 63A get it! Otherwise the 60L or 60A will have to do. One of these, the 60L I think, has the dogleg shift pattern with reverse above first.

This will help someone ID any 5 speed they might have.

FS5W63A for A series motor (left side )

DoglegFS5W63AB-210and200sx002.jpg

FS5W60L top and FS5W60A bottom:

210FS5W60AandFS5W60Ldogleg.jpg

Sorry about that did not mean to step on anybodys toes.The motor is out of a mg midget thats been built up and the trans kit to fit it was all the info I know about it.So I was looking and found you guys.Kevin

:lol: No toes stepped on. I just could not resist seeing as how it was our first date..

You know what year it is?Needs to be from August 1979 thur 1982.The input shaft should be 20mm (about 12/32) diameter and 18 spline.I need the gearshift lever throwout bearing carrier and clucth release fork.Got way idea what it will cost to ship and how do you want to get payed.Kevin

th_IMAG0149.jpg

The FS5W63A (above) was only available with the B-210 and not the 210. I'm not saying it won't work. It certainly will fit the A series engine in the later 210 (B-310) but you are using in an MG and it may be more specific. All I can say is that it should work. The 63 is a much stronger tranny than the 60L or 60A and will support a 2 liter motor.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.