wtb 185/60/14

need at least 2 185/60/14s on the cheap, don't have to be super high end, just something with tread that will not blow out while im driving..... Lemmy know if anybody Portland/Vancouver/Longview area has any... again on the cheap, am pretty broke and probably cant afford them until next week or maybe the week after since mothers day is creeping up but going to need them pretty quick here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a pair of advan tires in the size you want for 20 for the pair. the only thing is you would have to pay for shipping or if someone in the san francisco area is heading up your way can pick them up for you

I have a pair of advan tires in the size you want for 20 for the pair. the only thing is you would have to pay for shipping or if someone in the san francisco area is heading up your way can pick them up for you

going to canby? :D

going to canby? :D

sorry no. where is canby. sorry heard of it but never read the threads about it. if anyone from the bay area or close or passing through is going to it they are welcome to come and get these tires for you

sorry no. where is canby. sorry heard of it but never read the threads about it. if anyone from the bay area or close or passing through is going to it they are welcome to come and get these tires for you

lol.. ok. Nevermind, thanks anyways tho. Was just checking to see if some locals had a set laying aroudn i could swoop up. I dont want to spend big bucks on front tires right now until the new inner/outter tie rods & balljoints are on. Just looking for something with a little tread.

I guess i could spend a minute and just swap the fronts with the rears. Rears are perfect...

lol.. ok. Nevermind, thanks anyways tho. Was just checking to see if some locals had a set laying aroudn i could swoop up. I dont want to spend big bucks on front tires right now until the new inner/outter tie rods & balljoints are on. Just looking for something with a little tread.

I guess i could spend a minute and just swap the fronts with the rears. Rears are perfect...

yeah I am sure someone in your area has something.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.