parts for 69 patrol

Im looking for piston and rods, oil pan and oil pump for a 235 ci out of a 69 patrol. I think there is other yrs previous to 69 that also have the same parts. Im trying to get mine back on the road. I dont have alot to spend on theses parts, so the condition of them doesnt need to be perfect.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im looking for piston and rods, oil pan and oil pump for a 235 ci out of a 69 patrol. I think there is other yrs previous to 69 that also have the same parts. Im trying to get mine back on the road. I dont have alot to spend on theses parts, so the condition of them doesnt need to be perfect.

You have the P40 engine in that? I don't have any extra engine parts for that - but that engine was used in a lot of Nissan forklifts - so a good parts store might be able to look them up - I haven't had to try yet but was thinking Napa or a heavy equipment parts supply - Steve

I have complete spare motor

Sent you a PM

You have the P40 engine in that? I don't have any extra engine parts for that - but that engine was used in a lot of Nissan forklifts - so a good parts store might be able to look them up - I haven't had to try yet but was thinking Napa or a heavy equipment parts supply - Steve

Do you have any body parts for a patrol...like door windows and possible windwing assemblies? Im also possibly looking for the rear swinging window doors

Do you have any body parts for a patrol...like door windows and possible windwing assemblies? Im also possibly looking for the rear swinging window doors

don't have those parts

I do have the rear spare tire holder assembly

One Stock wheel

Skid plate

And many misc parts like starter, generator, switches, NOS water pump, NOS alternator, NOS volt regulator, badges, Hitachi carb, intake manifold, fuel pump, fuel filter bowl.....

don't have those parts

I do have the rear spare tire holder assembly

One Stock wheel

Skid plate

And many misc parts like starter, generator, switches, NOS water pump, NOS alternator, NOS volt regulator, badges, Hitachi carb, intake manifold, fuel pump, fuel filter bowl.....

I think you misread who I was asking about body parts. I have already spoken to you earlier today on the phone about the engine and I will be talking to the misses tonight about that. Thanks though for checking on body parts as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.