210 or 310 FWD with AC systems

Any of you 210 owners, or 310 for that matter(FWD)have an AC system in their car? I'm trying to retrofit a 210 system into a 1200 coupe. I realize there's a bunch that'll go into it but I think its doable. I'd like to see what the heater/AC box in a 210 looks like if anyone has some pic's in that model. I've got the standard heater box but not AC, would like to buy one as well if anyone got a 210 their parting out.

Anyone ever done this? that'd be helpful as well.

Thanks, Evan

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I'd be interested in the system as well as pic's. Sorry it took a while to respond, been busy. Yeah, pic's of the evaporator & heater box would be great, that way I can see how nissan had them routed in the 210. I'm more curious as to size so I can possibly see about fitting them behind my glove box, I'd have to fab up s shallower glove box to make something fit but I think that pretty doable.

If you want to shoot me this stuff via e-mail that'd be fine if it easier. Are you interested in selling the system as well?

thanks ,Evan

eloassociates@comcast.net