6 lug SSR Intercepter R 2 piece old school rims

City: Seattle

State/Province: WA

Price: $1400 Or best reasonable offer

Wheel Size: 16x7** per someone else's memory!!

Wheel Offset: 0?

Wheel Brand: SSR Intercepter R

Tire Size: 205/50

Tire Brand: Dunlop DZ101

Number of Wheels/Tires available: 4

Item Description:

These are 2 piece, 6x5.5 lug pattern, old school SSR Intercepter R's. Had these on my Datsun 521, then on my D21 Hardbody. Getting another Cororra, and have no use for them anymore. Make me a reasonable offer and I will definitely entertain it, but I'm not looking for any trades. The last time I put these up for sale I couldn't even find any pictures on the internet, including ones that I took, so feel free to try to find some and I would love to see them. Pretty sure they're rare as EFFF!!!

1 of the tires has some sidewall wear from my Hardbody being too low, still holds air. The other 3 do not. All 4 of the tires have a little bit of camber wear on them, I would guess 65-75% tread left otherwise. I also have a set of lug nuts that I will include, because they require mag-style lug nuts with a washer. I've never dismounted the tires, and there is not a size marking on the back of the rim, but I'm guessing its 8 wide and close to a 0 offset.

Go here: http://www.motormavens.com/2009/08/c...rthwest-style/

and: http://www.northwestnissans.com/board/showthread.php?t=110682 in order to see some pictures.

Let me know, thanks!

PatB

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nope, no fitment issues... these were on a 521 from the guy i got 'em from, and they went on mine... both were not low enough tho, so there was a little bit of a gap. i had them on my hardbody also, but that truck was significantly lower, which is why one of the sidewalls is worn. there are no curbings at all. the lug nuts required are "mag style" very similar to toyota lugs, like a cressida, just different thread pitch. i have a bag of them, they have a washer around them, they're nothing fancy, just cheap ass ones, but they worked well enough. the backs of the rims show red and white, not sure what color they used to be... definitely could use a re-finish, but they still look great in their current condition. i took some light steel wool and cleaned in between the spokes just to get the road grime off.

still working on more pictures for ya, but today is just a hectic/busy day for me, so you may have to wait til tomorrow!

thanks!

patb

Did you not receive my email? There were a few pics and a little more info... There are 0 curb rash, no bends. Of course they hold air, they have tires mounted on em right now. The tire with the sidewall wear still holds air as well. I would personally refinish them if you're trying to build a show truck, but they looked great on both o my trucks and my homeys that I bought them from. I'm still out n about right now, but I plan on snapping a ton of pics tonight after my roomy gets home with the camera! Not sure what you mean about the lugnuts? Or sae?

I'll let you know when I get the new pics for ya, and if you have anymore questions or if there any specific pics that you would like, just let me know!

Thanks, PatB

I'm interested

Any fitment issue on a 521?

Lug nuts, SAE?

Bent or curb rash?

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.