WTB: 1980 Datsun 210 Parts

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear you, buddy. There's only 1 solution... Taking a trip to Japan and hope you find something there. From what I've seen they're more popular over there, especially in the JCCA events. Hopefully I can take a trip to Japan sometime next year. Gotta get myself some Rosetta Stone! lol.

I can't complain about the interior... it's in great shape has the original radio, too. I'll post pics up hopefully this week under my other thread. As far as bumper... how much you want for them?! I'll literally rent a pick up and show up at your house in like 12 hrs! lol.

Well, I'm not too sure. The Sunny is a tiny little thing, and even though I like the look of the naked body, I'm afraid if I pull them off someone's going to hit me and wreck the car :(

Although, if you're handy with metal and a welder, making some to match wouldn't be too difficult. You're more then welcome to come make a template out of mine one day if you're up for the drive. :P You can buy the bumper ends and shocks online for a reasonable price, so making it look OEM wouldn't be too difficult.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.