drag DR-20 15x7j et-0 offset 4x114.3 with tries *like new*

i have a full set of drag dr-20 wheels the famous 15x7 0 offset.. i bought them they where all black but i hand sanded them down to make them black cut clear.. these wheels are no longer avail. i heard soo yeah nows your chance to own a set... they are in very good shape.. come check em out

i have them set up with the perfect size tire to run on a datsun 510 with minimal work to make them clear...

Drag DR-20 (WORK EQUIP 03 STYLE)

15x7j et-0 offset

4x114

3in lip.

Glossy Black cut clear with Polished Lip

Set(4) Wheels.

fronts

175-55-15

80% tread wear

rear

185-60-15

80%tread wear

heres some q&a so you dont clutter up my pm box

will they clear zx struts.... yes!!

do i need to roll my fenders... yes!!!

will they work with stock 510 brakes...yes but will stick out past the body by 3/4 inch in the front..

idk what else... i want 650 with tires.. i just bought the tires less then 1 month ago and paid 190 just for the fron pair...you do the math...

71la51.jpg

10z1nv7.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im getting some cinder blocks for now..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

i need money in a quick manor so i figured i would try this out... i can always get new rims later...

oh and yeah i wish i would of took alot of people up on the offers but the fact is i did not need money then and now i do so objects that once not for sale are now on the market....

also the price is firm so dont bother asking.. if they dont sell i will make money another way and keep these

also will come with the corect Tuner Lugs with key.. kyogen or some shits the brand, they are light alum black anodized lil peices of joy........

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.