Long driveshaft needed for 620

Guest kamakazi620

Guest kamakazi620

I need an early 620 driveshaft for a "shortbed" (long driveshaft) Mine is JUNK!!!! I will pay up to $60 bucks unless it has new carrier bearing and U-joints.....

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

whats wrong with yours?

"Ryan" DvBoths kid,when we lowered it he never lifted the carrier bearing and the pinion angle is HORRIABLE so the bolts keep comin' loose and fallin' out,The holes for the bolts are not round anymore,their Ovaled out now.......

Guest DatsuNoob

Didnt you want a 1" spacer made still? I'll have to make mine soon, so I can make an extra. I dont thinnk mine will need to be that big, I'm not getting crazy low or anything.

Guest kamakazi620

Didnt you want a 1" spacer made still? I'll have to make mine soon, so I can make an extra. I dont thinnk mine will need to be that big, I'm not getting crazy low or anything.

BOO YAAH!!! I need that crazy bad,when I put in a new to me drive line!!

Guest kamakazi620

oh... I was gonna say save up like $40 more and get it converted to a solid drive line then you wouldn't have to worry about no carrier bearing.

Then I would have to worry about it scrapin' on the cab hahahahahaahahahah

Guest kamakazi620

I have a complete stock drive shaft I just pulled out of a 1974 standard cab/short bed 620. It has a very clean center support bearing.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

what whould shipping be to 97222????

Guest kamakazi620

I have a complete stock drive shaft I just pulled out of a 1974 standard cab/short bed 620. It has a very clean center support bearing.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

I PM'd ya!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.