78 620 body parts

After spending the weekend with the truck there are some parts that seem to need replacing as opposed to repairing. Here is a list of what is needed:

driver and passenger doors

hood

I am located in Virginia area code 20155. I have no idea what shipping would be on something like this so any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. I'm sure this list will grow as time goes on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Matwood: are the earlier 720 hoods the same as the later ones? My uncle had an 83 1/2 4x4 and these hoods did not look like his, but they were similar and the 720 you pictured (is that like an 81 or 82?) is the closest to my recollection of the hoods. I looked at them today but they were too buried to get a photo. If not the 720 then the 521 hood looked the closest, and it may well be that. My gratitude for the post you made was limitless in April, but I forgot to thank you.

Thanks for any responses to a dug-up, threadjacked, asinine question. Any help I get from you guys is sincerely appreciated; if you don't know the background on the parts hoard I am trying to give away search my past posts; I haven't posted about much else.

Right!! Many thanks, I cannot convey the depths of my gratitude across the wide internet.

I believe the hoods I have are 720 hoods like the one pictured; I know we compared them to my uncle's 83 1/2 and they were different, I cannot recall if it was mounted differently. I thought it was, but we probably didn't check THAT if you say they all interchanged. The 4x4 was already "almost junk" at that point, and that was before my uncle passed away. The truck has since been towed, so I can't compare them now.

Thanks again for the pics, man, that was a HUGE help even at the time and I can't believe I didn't post a thank-you then.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.