Parts I still need for my 620

I'm getting close, but no cigar yet, here is the list of 620 parts I still need.

1. I need the plastic dash insert, without the gauges, will even take a broken one.

2. I need both front fenders, with no rust.

3. I need a L20B timing cover.

4. A factory Tach.

5. Air conditioner compressor mount and idler pulley assembly.

Thanks for any help.:cool:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting close, but no cigar yet, here is the list of 620 parts I still need.

1. I need the plastic dash insert, without the gauges, will even take a broken one. Got a broken one and repaired, but need one small tab that goes over heater control, if anyone has this piece, please let me know. I know there are lots of broken dashes out there, someone has to have the part I need.

2. I need both front fenders, with no rust.

3. I need a L20B timing cover.

4. A factory Tach. Found Thanks!

5. Air conditioner compressor mount and idler pulley assembly.

Please! Come on, No one has any of these parts that they don't need???? :confused: :poke:

Please! Come on, No one has any of these parts that they don't need???? :confused: :poke:

Here are a couple of photos of the dash part I need.

MissingDashPiece.jpg

023.jpg

They are a little blury because I have a hard time holding the camera steady between my week muscles and the pain meds, sorry but that is the best I can do right know. My back gets a little better each day, but it's baby steps, still a long way to go, before I can do all the work I need to on my KC.:thumbup:

What I did was I found a think piece of plastic and cut it down and glued it on. Painted it to match and your done. You can even use f'n gum to hold it in place until you find the part yo u need. Then just remove...

• 3 weeks later...

What I did was I found a think piece of plastic and cut it down and glued it on. Painted it to match and your done. You can even use f'n gum to hold it in place until you find the part yo u need. Then just remove...

I have made good progress, here is the updated list of what I need now.

1. Air conditioner compressor brackets and idler pulley.

2. Still wanting any broken 620 Dash Bezel pieces.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.