1974 Datsun 620

WILL PART OUT

i will post pics up later. i have a 1974 datsun 620 for sale. it has a L18 bored .50 over, the head is a A87 closed chamber (peanut) head. has a weber carberator(fresh rebuild, havent used it). i took all the smog crap off. 4 speed tranny. it does have to be rebuilt, its all took apart, pretty sure most if not all parts are there. the head needs to be rebuilt too. the truck is painted various colors, interior is in good condition except for the floor board and cracks in the dash. has a black bench seat with a little wear and tear but it still looks good. all electrical is good. needs a windshield seal. has updated suspention, VERY STIFF, SPORT LIKE. me and 4 of my friends were jumping in the bed and couldnt bottom out the shocks(2 of my friends weight 200+ pounds) needs new brake hardware. comes with a new(ish) gas tank. all master cylinder and slave cylinder work. rust on the rocker pannels but thats normal, comes with a set of polished slotted mag rims. and 2 dog dish rims.

selling because i need a running vehicle NOW!!

$200(for the truck w/o motor and tranny)obo im open to trades and/or offers

150 for the engine w/0 weber, 250 with weber

located in west plains missouri

cab and be is off frame(frame is wire wheeled, good condition), will put back on if wantedl_f274f95c8dad49f78ec0ccad25e8d1a6.jpg101709_165900.jpg091609_184700.jpgblock is honed

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested in Cab, doors and rolling chassis. I don't need a bed, front clip, or engine. This is my first post one here, but I've been lurking for a few years. I think it's time to get my idea rolling and buy my truck. I've been wanting to build one since I was 16 (I'm now 34).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.