Headliner

hey guys I was just wondering if any of you have tried this guy for a headliner? Doesnt seem too pricy, but then again I have no upholstery skills to try and make my own. Let me know if you have one! thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DATSUN-510-HEADLINER-1968-1973-2-4-DOOR-SEDAN-NEW_W0QQitemZ310206551591QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item4839c05627

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya I ordered that one it seemed to work fine, Its a bitch to do though took me 2 days to put it in, now I know why they charge 500 to put one in. Make sure your bows are nice and clean otherwise it will snag on them and put wrinkels in it.

thanks man, you got any pics of it in?

I bought one. It was ok. And yep they are a bitch to put in. You also to trim the material to fit the pillars. I had my front and rear window out . ALso i used about 200 of those black paper clips (the kind with the folding squeeze levers. Once i got the front stretched to the front window, i used the clips to hold it in place, that way it can be adjusted. after all in place i unclipped a section aplied Contact cement, then re clipped. Take your time, and it will look good. I am now having a custom one done.

• 2 weeks later...