WANTED: Clean 620 Pickup in CA in the Summer

Hey all!

My names Johnny and Im from the UK. I run the Datsun Owners Club UK and Im over in Huntington Beach, CA this summer (July 10th-17th)

Im going to be looking to buy a 620 pickup while Im over as we only have 1 here in the country and its rotten to hell!

Ill have about $1200 to spend on a good clean example - dont have to be a show winner!

Has anyone got anything they're going to be looking to sell?

Thanks a bunch

Johnny

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Running would be preferable so I could drive it to the docks!

And as for the $1200-ish... theres some for sale on this very board for that amount! And they regularly go on eBay.com for even less tongue.gif

I've done my homework....

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/19774-clean-1974-datsun-620-pickup/ .....if I had time to drive 16hrs to Oregon (and probably will be sold by the time Im there)

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/19347-73-620-1000/ ......probably will be sold by the time Im there too.

So I dont think Im dreaming at all!

Here's my current project by the way, a '78 Datsun 330 Cedric:

DSC_2448.jpg?t=1268893655

Not quite finished but infinitely better than I bought it (the bottom 4" all around had disintegrated!)

Anyways, as I said, Im on the hunt for a 620 I can buy in July, in CA

i know of one motorless ATM... probably could drop an L16 or?? by then.

price = ???

Hmmm, sounds interesting.

A basic L16 would suit fine to be honest - as long as it's running pretty good - It'd probably get changed soon anyways for something more interesting. Its the bodywork that's the most important thing.

Pics & a rough price would be good smile.gif

That said, if the price was right, I could borrow a trailer from a friend who lives in CA and worry about an engine when Im back

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.