620 and 200sx for sale

1978 620 and 1982 200sx for sale.

Both vehicles are daily drivers in Tucson AZ.

620: recent(last year) piston rings, rod bearings, head rebuild. Weber 32/36 manual choke (choke linkage missing). Dash is shot, gas tank is okay but has a little rust. Enough to clog my filters every few months. Body is pretty remarkable except for the front passenger fender is dented. No accidents or frame damage.

200sx: Very recent (1,000 miles) head gasket. Injected, runs really good for having 325k on it. Body is straight, but the paint is toast. 5 speed tranny. Hard to find trim parts, so much of it is gone.

The plan was to put the Z22E and trans into the truck...Just don't have the time. I give up.

$500 each and since they run fine that price is firm.

Wheels on the 620 are all stock. Not the big rears as shown.

Photo0012.jpg

DSC00659.jpg

Z22E

200sxAI90.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, tom from phx here, will it make it from tucson to phx on the stock tires you put on? is there any thing else wrong with it other than normal wear and tear? get back to me and let me know, my nephew is looking for a 620, and he likes the king kabs..thx tom

hey, tom from phx here, will it make it from tucson to phx on the stock tires you put on? is there any thing else wrong with it other than normal wear and tear? get back to me and let me know, my nephew is looking for a 620, and he likes the king kabs..thx tom

More photos posted on the craigslist listing

http://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/1647017461.html

talked to my nephew last nite, he is very interested, i will get back to you later today with an answer..if you sell before please let me know..thx tom

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.