Konig rewinds, 7 in. will it fit??????

Help a brother out. I have a 71 coupe with stock susp. and brakes with the except. of notching the rear cross member for adjustment and ST lowering springs that drop it 1 and 1/2 in. I like the panasport style and need to know if the rewinds will fit being a 7 in. wide and my car not being flared. I see the 14 in. have a neg. 9 offset and the 15 in. is zero offset. My 13 in. meshies are weak, sooo... Also recommendations on tires would also be appreciated.

You guys have been great in the past, thanks for the help in advance.

James B.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 inches wide and 0 offset will only fit in the rear with negitive camber and a minor roll with a 185/60/15 tire, the bigger the tire the more mods will be done to the inside of the fender lip...soo if you lowerd the car and fixed your camber problem in the rear you maybe have some rubbing issues unless you do some cutting..

however 0 offset in the front with stock 510 brakes wil stick out past the fender well.. you will have to run 280zx struts and brakes to get it to tuck in nicley....

i would say if your stock and plan on keeping it stock then go with the 14/ +9 offset that should fit decent i think it may still be a lil wide i the front but shoudl fit the back of your set up nicley...

how about some pics of your dime that way we can asses the situation more :D