Need 73 Datsun truck parts

I have a 71 Datsun 1600 PL521 little truck. It is powder blue and I got in an accident. I am looking for the two back chrome bumpers, possibly a new tail gate, back lights, and misc. interior knobs. If you have any of these things or know a good place to look I would appreciate any help. I'm just a young girl with a little truck and I don't know much about my car as exhibited.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be a little far away, I'm near San Bernardino ca, but I have a tail gate and tail lights and lots of misc parts. The "chrome bumpers" if you are talking about the 2 peice chrome bumpers, you might have trouble finding that. There is guy in singapore that sells them on ebay for about $100 shipped http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DATSUN-520-521-620-UTE-510-320-720-Rear-Bumper-Steel-S7_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem48395b48f7QQitemZ310199929079QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I might be a little far away, I'm near San Bernardino ca, but I have a tail gate and tail lights and lots of misc parts. The "chrome bumpers" if you are talking about the 2 peice chrome bumpers, you might have trouble finding that. There is guy in singapore that sells them on ebay for about $100 shipped http://cgi.ebay.com/...sQ5fAccessories

Thanks! Would you be interested in shipping anything? I found a tail light but still need a tail gate, I need brackets for the bumpers and I need the headlight dashboard knob which flew onto the freeway to be lost forever. I'm willing to pay for any of these things and am interested in what condition your tail gate is in. Thanks for your help! Julia

Also, anyone interested in buying my car once put back together. I had the engine rebuilt last year and it only has 6,000 miles on the rebuilt engine and which is incredibly clean, the interior is clean, and the car is in great condition besides its ass which is being put back together. It is a 4 speed, everything original and I am replacing the back bumpers with original parts. I will post pictures soon, it is at my dad's getting a good spanking. Feel free to email me if interested. This little truck is tough and will keep on running for another 300,000 or more miles.

Also I live in Santa Barbara, Ca if anyone near is looking for some work or could help me and my dad put her back together I would be more than willing to bring her to you and pay for your help. She runs fine and now that I put the back light on she's perfectly legal to drive, the body isn't bent just a little dinged up needs new bumpers and possibly the help of a a welder/body repair helper on a budget. I am desperate to get her back together and sell. The day of the accident (2days ago) I was on my way back from getting the oil changed and was going to take pictures of her to post and sell the following day. I have all paper work of what has been done regarding the engine rebuild and maintenance of engine. I really am desperate for help or advice as I don't have any mechanical experience and anyone that buys her deserves her to be in the best original condition she can be in.

My bad, its a 71 PL521, my trucks in my dad's garage so I didn't have any of the info in front of me. I don't have room to work on it at my house since I live in a condo. But thats the specs 1971 4 cylinder 1600 or PL521....and I know, I know I'm just a stupid girl that doesn't know much about my truck, but I'm learning more and more by the minute and thanks to everyone for their help and patience with my lack of knowledge.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.