East 620

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay or Nay?

Weber kit

My carb sucks, the electronic choke junk malfunctions sometimes when idling causing the engine to rev dangerously.

Mainly I'm tired of looking at the California bull shit regulations set up intake manifold, covered in blocked off hoses and puttied holes XD

Should I save for it or not?

That kit is nice but a little pricey, no?

You running a weber or hitachi? If you have a weber you can use this kit.

http://www.jtoutfitters.com/manual-choke-conversion-weber-carb-dges-dgev-3236-38mm-p-3056.html

Ya you could probably find a good used weber 32/36 (same carb as in the kit) and an adapter to fit the stock intake for like $150, then block off your emissions crap right. It wouldn't look bad and for all real purposes it would be the exact same. Or if you have a butt-load of money laying around just get the kit... Then send some to me.... :D

That kit is nice but a little pricey, no?

You running a weber or hitachi? If you have a weber you can use this kit.

http://www.jtoutfitt...8mm-p-3056.html

Hitachi.

Yeah it's a bit pricey but the one piece cast aluminum intake is a hell of a lot nicer.

For now I'm thinking of replacing the stupid electronic choke before it blow up my engine.

@Dudeman- I have a high output hydrogen generator for my truck and I'd be better off with a new manifold. Air flow and pressure is important for the hydrogen to work at it's best.

@all- I have negative income at the moment so this is just for bookmarking purposes, anyone with a 32/26 and a nice manifold willing to make a trade or barter of some kind please let me know.