Whats a 78 620 parts truck worth?

DatsunMotorSports

Hey guys, Im looking at buying a 79 parts truck. I need it for the axle and transmission. So its not really worth the asking price outright to me. Is it fair to say that with a straight body and good glass I could make my cash back rather quickly or should I keep my eyes peeled for something else. I would have to be able to make about $200 off the cab, doors, fenders, grill, bumper and wire harness. No engine or seat. Just want to make sure Im not getting in over my head.

Thanks for the advice

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dash pad is bad.

I suppose I could turn the bed into a trailer. I was going to use the axle to turn another bed into a trailer. Ill be cutting a bunch of this stuff up. Sounds like I shouldnt be offering more than $200 for the whats left of the truck. They want $300 for it as is.

I have to cut up 2 521 cabs. This will be a 3rd cab to cut up. I have to cut up at least one bed.

I guess Ill keep what I can from it. Like the front brake/suspension stuff for my 521.

It has a good hood and at least 1 good fender. The Passenger fender has a very small dent in it. The windows are good. The Doors are good. Hopefully I can find some interest in these things then. Im going to go looka t it closely on Wed. If I get it I will post the excess parts in the Classifieds.

Thanks for the help guys.

Ray

Hey guys, Im looking at buying a 79 parts truck. I need it for the axle and transmission. So its not really worth the asking price outright to me. Is it fair to say that with a straight body and good glass I could make my cash back rather quickly or should I keep my eyes peeled for something else. I would have to be able to make about $200 off the cab, doors, fenders, grill, bumper and wire harness. No engine or seat. Just want to make sure Im not getting in over my head.

Thanks for the advice

i have a rear end ill let go for 50 bucks