wheel adapters from 6- 5x114 SAN DIEGO $175

i had these on my 521 but i sold the truck so they gotta go im located in san diego i had them with 15x7in wheels with a 25 offset and the wheels were pretty flush i think they can be machined down a little bit so you could fit a wider or more aggressive offset on there what you see is what you get, including the lugs and lock with the key

IMG_2753.jpg

IMG_2754.jpg

IMG_2755.jpg

IMG_2756.jpg

IMG_2757.jpg

IMG_2758.jpg

here they are on the truck,not the greatest picture to show but all i got left

IMG_2671.jpg

i will ship as long as you pay shipping and paypal emilynmorales@yahoo.com

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant tell exactly how the second set works... do you double them up? there don't seem to be studs in the taller ones...

also, how do the bolts clear the wheels? it looks like the lug nut (that holds adapter to the hub) would stick up and not allow the wheel to sit flush?

thanks

i cant tell exactly how the second set works... do you double them up? there don't seem to be studs in the taller ones...

also, how do the bolts clear the wheels? it looks like the lug nut (that holds adapter to the hub) would stick up and not allow the wheel to sit flush?

thanks

ben in pic three there is a black bolt on the right side on the washer machine. I believe you screw that bolt in and sandwich the two plates together with a hex key....

Oh i see- the thinner plate has extra long studs that protrude through the thicker plate right?

maybe it's an optical illusion, but do the holes for the 6 lug pattern look unevenly spaced in the first two pics?

they line up on 6x5.5?

(sorry for all the stupid questions :)

not stupid man if your really serious on buying then they are very relevant the first portion of the adapters that has 6 holes goes onto the truck and gets secured with the stock lug nuts(must be the small open ended ones and are not included),then you put the second piece of the adater on that has the 5 lug,you line up the aleen bolt holes(they are not even set so you can only put the top piece on 1 way and not backwards) then you apply some loctite to the allen head bolts and screw them in,then you put the 5lug wheel on and walahhh!!! instant 5 lug haha i would gladly trade these for your nismo wheels,even though i dont have a datsun anymore hahaha

aaah so....

makes sense now. are you able to torque the allen bolts to 90ft/lbs like wheel lugs?

and thanks, but I'm gonna have to hang on to the Nismo's for now :)

and.. WHY did you sell your datsun???

not sure on the torque specs,but when i took them off when i sold the truck NONE of them were loose,matter of fact i had to use a breaker bar to get 2 of them off. as for selling the truck i have a lot of projects right now and even though i love the way the 521 looks it was too small for my fat ass and i couldnt load my rugrats in there so figured its time to let her go, o well i can always get another 1 day hahaha,you interested in the adapters?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

175,if they dont sell no biggie sooner or later someone will buy them,they dont take up too much space so they can sit in my shed another 6 months and i will repost them then,i paid wayyyy more for these and only used then 3 months,2.5 of which the truck just sat there

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.