Finally pics of the 71

Jason521

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the truck runs great... under the hood i going to change a lil bit going with the dual carb set up and putting the 5 speed in. i cant find a straight bumper so i just wont put one on. im definately gonna paint the bed just have to finish peeling all the carpet off when i bought it it was carpeted in the bed but not the cab doesnt make much sense. anyhow im missing a few things but ive noticed how hard it is to find stuff for em. anyhow thanks for the welcome more work to come

• 1 month later...

Ok should have more pics up later im hoping but a couple updates to the truck... THE RADIO WORKS haha been driving for 4 months with no tunes and now i have some sounds. i got my heater working and windshield wipers. everything i starting to come together very nice i should have the bed sanded and all glue stripped ready for paint as soon as weather permits. i cleaned up my taillights very nicely look almost new im starting to get sucked more and more into the truck i love it and YES its taking up all of my freetime. im considering building a tono cover for the bed see how far i kick that idea around. anyhow this truck is a BLAST