San Diego 67 520 (quad light) blue w/ baby moons

garryk6

I am just trying to see if the 1967 520 J-13 pick-up that I got with my NL320 is still on the road out there? I geve it to a friend of mine and helped him get it running and gave him my old babymoons when I got the slots. It was Dark Blue with the quad headlights and chrome tailgate handles. The babymoons were the old style smoothie ones that were 14" but did have some rust pitting. Any chance it is still out there in So Cal Datsun Land? Bu buddy sold it to some one in the South-Bay area of San Diego, I think...

Garry in Alaska

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just trying to see if the 1967 520 J-13 pick-up that I got with my NL320 is still on the road out there? I geve it to a friend of mine and helped him get it running and gave him my old babymoons when I got the slots. It was Dark Blue with the quad headlights and chrome tailgate handles. The babymoons were the old style smoothie ones that were 14" but did have some rust pitting. Any chance it is still out there in So Cal Datsun Land? Bu buddy sold it to some one in the South-Bay area of San Diego, I think...

Garry in Alaska

do you have any pics? :lol:

Here is a link to the old Classic Datsun Pickups site of how I got the 63 NL320 and the 67 520 both home on a 16' car trailer from The grape-vine area north of LA all the way to the Southbay of San Diego (3mi north of the border).

http://www.manxsr.com/datsun_all.htm

My linkhttp://www.manxsr.com/datsun_all.htm

I'll try to find any other pics later...

Garry

• 2 weeks later...