620 NOT RUNNING WANTED

HEY GUYS I NEED PARTS

I JUST GOT A 74 620 REGULAR CAB AND THE CAB IS 2.0 INCHES OFF THE HOOD IS NO GOOD, ALL FRONT PARTS ARE BAD FENDERS 50% GOOD THE GOOD PARTS ARE MOTOR AND TRANNY SO I WILL SAVE IT

I AM LOOKING FOR CLEAN TITLE 620 73 TO 75 NOT RUNNING OR IF IS RUNNING SOMETHING NOT TO HI IN PRICE ANY HELP WILLBE GOOD

I MAKE CUSTOM PARTS ON CNC MACHINERY FOR CONVERSIONS ON SUSPENSIONS, BRAKES, SPACERS, COILOVERS, A ARMS AND TIDE ROD ENDS FOR 510, 620 AND 240Z, 260Z, 280Z, AND 300Z

I WILL TRADE OR WORK SOMETHING OUT IF YOU WANT PICTURES I WILL SEND THEM OUT

THANKS.

J.C.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What parts do you make for 620s?biggrin.gif

hi i just got my 620 and the first thing is going tobe coilovers, disck corversion and anjustable tie rods i will keep you inform on the progress thanks. j.c.

Hey Krecs, my name is Max I live in Sacramento. I have a 1973 Datsun 620 regular cab. It runs is reg thru October 2010. It has a L-16 with a Weber. Lots of new parts, engine runs and doesn't smoke other than that I really don't know it's condition. Truck has a 4spd trans. Call me at (916) 220-8611. I have been trying to sell truck but keep getting low offers. Well let me know, maybe a trade?)

Hey Krecs, my name is Max I live in Sacramento. I have a 1973 Datsun 620 regular cab. It runs is reg thru October 2010. It has a L-16 with a Weber. Lots of new parts, engine runs and doesn't smoke other than that I really don't know it's condition. Truck has a 4spd trans. Call me at (916) 220-8611. I have been trying to sell truck but keep getting low offers. Well let me know, maybe a trade?)

hey max can you send me some pics and price on the truck. maybe we can work something out thanks j.c.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.