Whats a 71 510 goon worth

Joshua Jones

So here is the deal, I have the chance to buy a 510 goon 1971 with a ka swap in it we just havent worked out price yet.

specs

1971 510 wagon

KA24DE

5spd

header

3" CAI

scirocco radiator with elec fan

MSD inline fuel pump

280zx brake and suspension setup with coilovers

nice bucket seats

tokico shocks and strut inserts

2.5inch exhaust from header with dynomax muffler

autometer tach and speedo gauges

500 in rubber.

Car seems to be fairly rust free and has a primer job with all the body work done. Just needs paint and a few seals possibly

The bad: doors actuaters stoped working and the locks are shaved, No paint, Cracked winshield., thia ca

Whats a decent offer for this car, The guys a friend and I want to give him a fair price but I also dont want to get to deep into something I could get for cheaper, He wants 4K this car used to belong to a guy named Bj.

Anyway I really Like the car, I just want to get your Guys opinion?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For 4k, if the engine and trans are in good shape, that sounds like a good deal. I'd check out the suspension and see if it's in decent shape. Because of the cracked windshield, I'd see if he'd go to 3500.. just because you're gonna have to find a new one and install it.. but that's just me. But yeah, all in all, with everything you described, that sounds like a pretty decent deal.

.. oh yeah, and PICS! :fu:

For 4k, if the engine and trans are in good shape, that sounds like a good deal. I'd check out the suspension and see if it's in decent shape. Because of the cracked windshield, I'd see if he'd go to 3500.. just because you're gonna have to find a new one and install it.. but that's just me. But yeah, all in all, with everything you described, that sounds like a pretty decent deal.

.. oh yeah, and PICS!

Thanks, I am really new to the whole datsun thing, but is a windsheild hard to find for these badboys?