WTB : SoCaL L.A. 1968-1974 Datsun 510 F & R suspension

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is this is your are looking for? this is my e-mail at elnica66@gmail.com and i'm in anaheim $200.00 and is ready to istall it or e-mail me at maxima777@roadrunner.com

htyy5v.jpg

Hello Ratsun Members!

Im in need of some parts to get my Datsun 510 2dr coupe literally Rolling. Hopefully you guys can help me out. I prefer it to be local. Willing to travel within Socal.

I basically need everything to roll a shell around the backyard. Please PM me if you have any of these parts available. Thanks!!!!

"I need List"

-Complete Front suspension (cross member, spindles, shocks/Springs, Control arms, Links etc)

-Compete Rear end suspension (Sub Frame,Hubs, Struts/Springs Etc)

Hi I have everything for the front except the T.C. rods. all powder coated black except the springs,

Cross member, tie rods, struts, steering box, lower arms and an extra set of struts all out of a 1969 wagon.

I will try to post a pic but would be easier to e-mail one. $150 for all. I'm in Torrance.

P2180056.jpg[/img]

This is me trying to use photobucket......P2180056.jpg

Hi I have everything for the front except the T.C. rods. all powder coated black except the springs,

Cross member, tie rods, struts, steering box, lower arms and an extra set of struts all out of a 1969 wagon.

I will try to post a pic but would be easier to e-mail one. $150 for all. I'm in Torrance.

Wow! Those are Nice! Too bad you didn't get back to me sooner. I already purchased the Complete front! Thanks anyways!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everybody! Found Most parts i need for now!

HEY IF YOU NEED SOME PARTS FOR YOUR SUSPENSSION I MAKE THE ADJUSTABLE A ARMS ADJUSTABLE TIE ROD ENDS SPACER COMPLETE DISCK CONVERSION ALL CNC MACHINE THANKS

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.