'70 L521 fenders, hood, L16/18/20B, auto tranny...

The title basically sums it up... I'm looking for a replacement pair of fenders and a hood for my 521... I don't quite know how to discribe the fenders, but the part in front of the wheel wells doesn't come all the way to the bottom of the cab... I'm not sure if there's any more differences between model years or not...

As for a hood, I don't know if there's any differences at all between years. Ideally I'm looking for one with the bit of chrome trim on the front edge, unless someone has a full set of the chrome trim or even a replacement grille...

As for the engine... I'd prefer the 1600, but I don't really care all that much which one it is, as long as it's running (or rebuildable, but running is ideal), and doesn't have any major issues, and is carbed. I don't really want FI. This is more of a feeler though than an actual offer to buy, but if the right one comes along I'll take it. Performance parts that come with it would be greatly appreciated. :D

Auto tranny... I know I need one, so I want to get one. Ideally (although apparently it's rare) I'd prefer the three speed w/ O/D out of an '83/'84 Maxima (L4N71B? I'm trying to get the number from memory), but if you have an engine with an auto tranny, I'd likely take both.

That's about all I need for now... None of the parts have to be super perfect as I'm planning on redoing everything anyways, but I don't want to have to fix anything... and I'd prefer fenders/hood that are solid.. I don't want to be patching up rust spots... unless someone has a decent set in fiberglass...

All I'm looking for is parts in decent condition for a reasonable price, somewhere in Southwestern BC/Vancouver Island/Northwestern Washington. Thanks.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.