68 Grill Assembly Wanted

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you were the one that got that VQ510...it was intersting to hear about the head's 'ticking' issue that the guy mentioned in his auction but never once mentioned in his for sale ads here and on the forum. Like I told you though, owning a 350z and belonging to a few z sites I've never once heard of this issues nor it being 'not a big deal'...hope it works out man. Hit me up sometime so I can come check it out in person...and the rest of your fleet, jeez you have it pretty built up now!!!

So you were the one that got that VQ510...it was intersting to hear about the head's 'ticking' issue that the guy mentioned in his auction but never once mentioned in his for sale ads here and on the forum. Like I told you though, owning a 350z and belonging to a few z sites I've never once heard of this issues nor it being 'not a big deal'...hope it works out man. Hit me up sometime so I can come check it out in person...and the rest of your fleet, jeez you have it pretty built up now!!!

No ticking sound and we examined it.

I've put over 100 miles on it so far both on the streets and highway. Does it hold up to the hype as he described it? YES and some more. Well worth the $6800 I paid for. It's race ready if you want to go and kick some...

Will post some more info as I make progress or any change on the car.

Now, do you have the grill?

Sweet, I'll bring out my 350Z so we can see how well tuned it is :P. I have a 68 grill...but it's on my 68 wagon :P

Oh and I forgot to tell you...I found that 521 dash carpet amigo! :)

Edited by 71DIMER

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.