620 bench seat, 225/75/15 tires, possibly wheels...

Ok, so I have a 620 notched bench seat, needs a cover or reupholstered and is missing the wire for adjustment (easy fix) got rid of the 620 and it's just sitting there needing a home $20. also have a set of 225/75/15 bridgestone dueler A/T tires, two are decent, the other two look to be usable but the tread has been worn down on the sides $50. And if anyone wants to trade a set of 225/75/15 or 235/75/15 A/T tires and wheels for my 33/9.5/15 A/T tires on ol' school 15x7 toyota rims that'd be cool, they're in nice shape with even tread wear and a substantial amount of meat on 'em, if no trades I'll sell 'em for $400 obo and go buy some new ones. Just picked up an '82 720 KC 4x4 and trying to spiff it up a little :D

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it'll fit in the cab as it's smaller than the stock one I have, never tried to mount it in a 521, but in my 620 it seemed to just barely clear the shiftknob, of course it was a custom shorty shifter and I never did try bolting it down and taking off, but I think it'd work, the 521 cab is roughly the same size as the 320 isn't it? To be honest I like this seat a lot and was planning to use it in my 320, so I can't see parting with it for anything less than $150, sorry if that's too high but they are hard to find and I waited a long time for it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.