72 1/2 620 and parts

I am going to be buying Thomas' 71 510 and need to shed the 620.It is a good strong truck and the rarest of the 620s being the first.Not that it matters much.

So heres the list.

Rebuilt L18 about a year and a half ago.Probably about 25k on it tops.No oil smoke but some fuel at startup.It has a long tube square port header.2 1/4" exhaust into a good non performance muffler.W58 head.Holley 5200 weber style carb.32/36 modified with custom aircleaner mount.Datsun 1600 valve cover with elephant oil cap.Dogleg 5 speed tranny with wood shift knob.76 bench seat with center dip.Good brakes fully gone through.Replaced parking brake cable.New clutch.New slave and master cylinders.New upper control arm bushings.Aluminum wheels with near new 205 70 14 tires.Lowered 2".Canopy.Msd blaster,matchbox,ngks and 8mm wires.Dash mat.I love the way it runs with the ignition setup.

All in all a decent truck with some nice goodies but it needs some love.A little body work,a better,matching head,new shocks,front bumper and a radiator and your stylin.

As listed here $800 ratsun price.

2007_1015Image0012.jpg

2007_1015Image0015.jpg

Here are some 620 parts I have also.

2 decent doors with ok panels and handles and key.Better than the ones on the truck.Vinyl floor mat.Center consoles and package trays.Steering column ignition with key.Original reupholstered seat in decent shape.A nice dash with a 2" crack on top.A near perfect dash missing ash tray and glove box door.NO CRACKS!L&R tail light assemblies.Brand new in the box Datsun 1600 620 fender emblems.u67 head.There is more stuff I cant think of right now.

Also brand new in box 520 taillights.520/1 seat with 2 rips but very solid.

Make offers on the parts or $1200 for the truck and all parts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to be buying Thomas' 71 510 and need to shed the 620.It is a good strong truck and the rarest of the 620s being the first.Not that it matters much.

So heres the list.

Rebuilt L18 about a year and a half ago.Probably about 25k on it tops.No oil smoke but some fuel at startup.It has a long tube square port header.2 1/4" exhaust into a good non performance muffler.W58 head.Holley 5200 weber style carb.32/36 modified with custom aircleaner mount.Datsun 1600 valve cover with elephant oil cap.Dogleg 5 speed tranny with wood shift knob.76 bench seat with center dip.Good brakes fully gone through.Replaced parking brake cable.New clutch.New slave and master cylinders.New upper control arm bushings.Aluminum wheels with near new 205 70 14 tires.Lowered 2".Canopy.Msd blaster,matchbox,ngks and 8mm wires.Dash mat.I love the way it runs with the ignition setup.

All in all a decent truck with some nice goodies but it needs some love.A little body work,a better,matching head,new shocks,front bumper and a radiator and your stylin.

As listed here $800 ratsun price.

2007_1015Image0012.jpg

2007_1015Image0015.jpg

Here are some 620 parts I have also.

2 decent doors with ok panels and handles and key.Better than the ones on the truck.Vinyl floor mat.Center consoles and package trays.Steering column ignition with key.Original reupholstered seat in decent shape.A nice dash with a 2" crack on top.A near perfect dash missing ash tray and glove box door.NO CRACKS!L&R tail light assemblies.Brand new in the box Datsun 1600 620 fender emblems.u67 head.There is more stuff I cant think of right now.

Also brand new in box 520 taillights.520/1 seat with 2 rips but very solid.

Make offers on the parts or $1200 for the truck and all parts.

How much rust and why does it need a better head?

Thx.

There is cancer on the doors but I will be swapping them out this week.It has the w58 head.Not a great head due to the steel liners in the exh ports.Makes it ping on low octane gas.Also it is a round port going into a square port header.Still runs great though.I may just swap out for a round port header if it doesnt sell this week since I have one.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.