New to Ratsun

lownslow

Ive been on for a while, never really did an intro. Joined a while back. I have been just searching around the wealth of info on here. I have a 78 620 that i am bagging. I have swapped a ka24de into it. I have just started bagging the front. Plans for it are to finish the ka swap bag it, small body drop and a turbo. Who knows what else.

When i first bought it.

sljxgg.jpg

2pz0eo3.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have everything for the front. Got to purchase some manderal bent rails from az for the back half. I'm going to tie that into 2x3 under the cab for a 1" sfbd combined with a 1.5" channel. I dont want to traditional bd it as I am 6'2". I need all the head room i can keep. I lost all my progress pics. I will get more tomorow.

does seem like a lot of resto guys on here dont it? i think they got mad at me when i wanted to door my 521:blink: they're definitely helpful though.

both you guys on infamousnissan.com? a lot more folks from the southeast on there:D

does seem like a lot of resto guys on here dont it? i think they got mad at me when i wanted to door my 521:blink: they're definitely helpful though.

both you guys on infamousnissan.com? a lot more folks from the southeast on there:D

I was on infamous until the main guy pissed me off....so I aint been back since...probally wont either...maybe one day Ill see him in person so I can call him a douche.:fu:

Got to purchase some manderal bent rails from az for the back half.

i looked online for these a little while back, it seems like the AZ rails were considerably more expensive than anybody else's rails. you might wanna google madrel bent frame rails and look for another source...seems like there were some places that were a couple hundred bucks cheaper.

18's will lay for sure. i just got some notches made custom for my datto and it will be able to lay frame on 18's with low pros or even the stock 14's with huge ass tires. :P i think 20's are possible but thats just over kill. your rims would peak out of your bed :P k that would be pretty trick! put some 20's on that sexy biT*h!!!!!! :D

i looked online for these a little while back, it seems like the AZ rails were considerably more expensive than anybody else's rails. you might wanna google madrel bent frame rails and look for another source...seems like there were some places that were a couple hundred bucks cheaper.

I think they are only like 175 apiece.

I was on infamous until the main guy pissed me off....so I aint been back since...probally wont either...maybe one day Ill see him in person so I can call him a douche.:fu:

gotcha...... hes usually not far from his truck at shows, met him a lil while at a local show......

i lookin forward to progress on this truck! i like the 620's almost as much as i like my 521:p