WTB or Trade L series Engine

i need a relaible L engine, i have a l20B that still starts but seems its gonna die soon, so i need a engine to replace it.

i could pick it up.. in so-cal, and near cali arizona zone.. thanks for looking

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure you have the proper paper work to cross the border. Please dont sneak across and swim. We put alligators in the rivers down there and they will eat you. Plus swiming with a motor would drown you before the gators could eat you. Be carefull and good luck amigo.

Make sure you have the proper paper work to cross the border. Please dont sneak across and swim. We put alligators in the rivers down there and they will eat you. Plus swiming with a motor would drown you before the gators could eat you. Be carefull and good luck amigo.

ill try not to

Having a hard time tracking down an L series myself. Seems the board was full of them some time ago, now not so much.

it will be a pain in the ass, i will need to cross the border, wich i dont think the engine would make it, to do the swap, over un san diego, so i guess i will need to haul it over, and idk how because my other truck its a pussy and dont ever have a real bumber, just a stupid filling box that goes were the bumber should go.

if i had the money, i would go with a swap

Having a hard time tracking down an L series myself. Seems the board was full of them some time ago, now not so much.

On ratsun maybe but there are 7-9 620 in my area in junk yards and peoples back yard.

even one in my town that it a 78 kc 620 with l20b but 4 speed with bad clutch for $700.

• 4 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.