Z20/Z22 EFI bits

Having probably gone as far as I can with my 38mm dual SUs, I've decided that I want to go the EFI route, using the old Z22/Z20 EFI bits and pieces. I'd like the setup that uses an O2 sensor, since I've got one in my car right now, and I might as well make use of it.

If anybody has the whole setup in their garage taking up space, I'll be glad to buy it off of you, and maybe consider partial swap with my SUs if someone wants to buy a known-running set. Let me know what you have.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still looking for these EFI bits.

Also, if anybody is looking for a boat, I have one available for sale or trade. It's a little bit of a project - nothing too major.

20080724_shrimp_01.jpg

20080724_shrimp_02.jpg

The hull is sound, and the carbs were freshly rebuilt last month at US Marine Sales (I have the work receipt to verify), so the engine is in perfect condition.

The motor is a Johnson 50hp, and the only issue with it is that the steering is seized up and will likely need a bit of time to force the steering cable out of the tilt tube to break it free.

The trailer is not licensed, and I believe it was a home-built trailer.

$800, or best offer, or trade for something useful and portable, since we are moving out of state. I'll consider partial trades for things like a laptop, iPod touch, metal working tools (mig or tig welder), Datsun parts, etc. Be creative, I'll probably be interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there mate!

Me and my bud we have a Z20E out of a 81 200sx with EFI and O2 sensor. Last time I cranked it, it worked fine. We're kind of looking to convert it to carb. However it would have to be *very* soon since we're entering in the November 22' Thunderhill 24 hours of LeMon race with it. So either I convert it *right now* or after the race but that is only if the car survives it! ;-)

I wish I had seen your post earlier now... :-/

You got PM too!

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.