Bolt Kits (specifically engine)

Im looking for an engine bolt kit for the L16 but am not having to much luck. My engine has a whole mix of random bolts/nuts, some datsun, some ACE hardware. So I'm looking to clean everything up... and I lost quite a few... :o

So far this is what I found, Z folk might like this.

http://www.zcarcreations.com/downloads/ssbolts.pdf

From what I've picked up, the L series engines were pretty much the same, weather it was L16 or L28, just as long as they were within the same years. So if I order the L28 Engine bolt kit will I just end up with some extra bolts or will I have quite a few that just wont work?

I wish I knew more about the Z engines...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im looking for an engine bolt kit for the L16 but am not having to much luck. My engine has a whole mix of random bolts/nuts, some datsun, some ACE hardware. So I'm looking to clean everything up... and I lost quite a few... :o

So far this is what I found, Z folk might like this.

http://www.zcarcreations.com/downloads/ssbolts.pdf

From what I've picked up, the L series engines were pretty much the same, weather it was L16 or L28, just as long as they were within the same years. So if I order the L28 Engine bolt kit will I just end up with some extra bolts or will I have quite a few that just wont work?

I wish I knew more about the Z engines...

A guy on the 510 realm used that kit on his L4 engine. It had almost everything he needed in it. Lots of leftovers too.

The L24 is just 1 and 1/2 L16's put together.