Looking for a 510 wagon

5ten

Hello all, i'm new to your site, thank you for letting me in.

I'm also new to the 510, i've had a passion for them for as long as i can remember as well as the Fiat 131 but i simply cant find one of those in the states so my next car to add to the collection is an obvious choice.

What car looks great as a two door, a four door, and even a wagon... the 510.

I am shopping for one now, i'll take as long as i need to find a very clean un molested one but would like one with a KA24DE swap if possible or i'll have it done. I really like the wagon and it suits the need i have, I will ship it to PR to use at our home there to get around the island and haul supplies from the store.

There is one on ebay right now, does anyone know of it? its in Vancouver. Any advice would be appreciated.

If anyone knows of one please direct me to it.

thank you

ted

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there's a wagon in Atlanta that the shop is planning on swapping a KA into. If you wanted to buy it with the KA swapped in then im sure they would sell it to you that way. If you are interested I can ask them about it

there's a wagon in Atlanta that the shop is planning on swapping a KA into. If you wanted to buy it with the KA swapped in then im sure they would sell it to you that way. If you are interested I can ask them about it

Yes, i am interested. please send me all you got on it and pics if possible.

thanks!

Yes, i am interested. please send me all you got on it and pics if possible.

thanks!

it has a few dents and dings on the body but nothing crazy... interior is all there.. dunno how perfect you are needing it to be but they do body work and paint and everything... old school JDM shop

it has a few dents and dings on the body but nothing crazy... interior is all there.. dunno how perfect you are needing it to be but they do body work and paint and everything... old school JDM shop

sounds good to me. How do i get some more info on it and some pictures? I often go to Atlanta so thats within reason. seems to me all the 510's are in the pacific NW

Edited by 5ten
i dont have a digi cam right now or I could easily take you some pics... Ill see if I can borrow from someone. Let me find the price for it as it sits with a KA swap in it

i appreciate it. get all the info you can please and as many pix