WANTED:Datsun 620 pick up

Really I'd rather have a king cab as I'm a big guy but will lose weight if someone has a standerd cab.

I don't have alot of cash right now, think I got around 300 something haha

(there was a 620 for 450 in seattle)

But I have a wagon that is up for sale or TRADE

City:lynnwood

State/Province:wa

Price:1150 OR BEST OFFER-I really just need enough to go buy a datsun lol

Item Description:

selling a 1978 pontiac wagon that I got in a trade.

Its a cool old school car that could be used for all sorts of things weather. You wanted to cruise around with it or use it for hauling stuff around

I really like it I just want something different

As far as the price goes just hit me with an offer if you don't like the price as it is best offer.-AND ratsun has the lowest price listing so far haha.

Tabs are good till sept 2010.

Has a 305 with intake and holly 600 series carb, turbo 350 trans.

runs great starts up everytime

-Tommy

pics are being uploaded and will be posted tonight

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/1361759444.html

Please help me get my datsun.

I have hopes an dreams....

Ratsun620.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey man im down in portland and an really wanting to sell my projects i have 2 trucks 3 engine and a truck load of parts to make it a really nice truck, just needs to be put together and painted looking to get like 600 obo for everything or like 300 cash and a trade?

I have been looking at your ad on craigslist, I found out earlier that I can't have another non runner at my house as right now my 240sx is down, along with my 68 newyorker.

If one of them ran I would love to pick one up.

But I might be able to come down to oregon an buy the 620 that needs a carrier bearing soon, that or that wagon.

Just waiting to see if I can sell my silvia front.

Hell I might as well post it on here too haha.

hey man im down in portland and an really wanting to sell my projects i have 2 trucks 3 engine and a truck load of parts to make it a really nice truck, just needs to be put together and painted looking to get like 600 obo for everything or like 300 cash and a trade?

dude are you nuts? 600 for everything, i swear dude if you lived near me i would be at your house in 5 minutes with cash in my hand, your stuff is worth way more than 600 more like 2600, you have a nice truck man, please keep it and finish it for the sake of all of us here at ratsun:)

dude are you nuts? 600 for everything, i swear dude if you lived near me i would be at your house in 5 minutes with cash in my hand, your stuff is worth way more than 600 more like 2600, you have a nice truck man, please keep it and finish it for the sake of all of us here at ratsun:)

lol actually is someone came with 500 i would take it : ( i just have no time for my project and im sad to see it go but i needs to

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.