510 parts

I have some things for sale. Im like most of us and if I had a choice I would store it all away and hold on to it but I need money and have no room. Pics this weekend if interested.

Weber 32/36 down draft....was on my car and ran good but had two areas of hesitation on throttle???May have been due to my install,,,,tried a different carb and it did the same thing until it was bolted down while holding the butterflys open to prevent binding. May need a couple linkage pieces I have them somewhere. Comes with a new weber chrome filter with one ding on it and spacer.......100.00 obo

Passenger side and both rear doors for a 4 door. Good condition....need some body work....no hardware 30.00 each OBO

Undecided if im gonna sell yet....Set of 280zx six spoke wheels (painted gunmetal graphite black) and tires. All tires have decent tread. Two different brands of tires one has a very slow leak. Have mismatch special lugs that work too for these rims. 225.00 OBO

Stock intake manifold 20.00

Will trade for 1/2 inch wheel spacers, 2- 205 40 16 tires, or anything else you may want to barter just ask

Stock points dizzy 15.00

Cab back to taillight haress 10.00

Rear seat back 10.00 (Dingy white)

Sorry no pics yet....Prices are OBO

Edited by SRSANDS
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody wants these wheels!? Granted they are painted gunmetal but they look real good a 510....... 200.00? Any takers? I need two tires for my new wheels.

And the carb.....missing some linkage parts so 65.00 and its yours

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.