Clutching at Straws!

Loz

So I sort out the slop in the Shift lever, I can get into reverse easily again. ANd what happens...

Suddenly the clutch biting point is on the damn floor!

Into the shop in about 20 mins... ANy ideas where to start? I'm guessing Hydraulic leak somewhere... but should this be an easy fix?

Grrrr!!:mad: bloomin' old Datsuns!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Car is up on stands... nothing too serious I assured. Will pick it up tonight. (have to put my bike in the back and drive reeeaalllll Slow up the highway...

Looking forward to trucking agian... I SAID TRUCKING!!

What do you call those plunger thingies that go in and out to work the clutch. I had to get new ones today. one short and one long, like pistons with rubber seals. THat sorted the clutch. Wheel alignment is now giving a much better quality ride but the wandering is not perfect yet. I'm happy though. 20 bucks well spent. they even threw in a set of used (but better) plugs!

Ordered the vinyl graphics for the side of the bed. I'll have them on monday night so you can see on Tuesday. depending how good they look, I'll tell u how cheap they were...

Its coming together nicely. AND CHEAPLY.