Wanted: 80-83 280Zx strut assemblies

Hey guys,

I am in the need of a set of front 80-83 280ZX front struts. I am going to attempt to swap them into my 78 A10 Stanza/510,and pickins are pretty slim around here. I need the struts w/brakes rotors,calipers,and possibly the control arms,but I am not even sure about that. If you understand what I am attempting then you know what I need. I would prefer them to be fairly rust free,but more important I want them to be in good working order,so some rust is fine. I am in the North East,but I will pay fro shipping. I know they are big,and heavy,but it shouldn't be too tough to ship.

Chris

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Chris I know a guy here in Nor Cal that has a complete set of spare strut housing assemblies, I'll PM you his email address. Maybe you can work something out with price and shipping.

Hey guys,

I am in the need of a set of front 80-83 280ZX front struts. I am going to attempt to swap them into my 78 A10 Stanza/510,and pickins are pretty slim around here. I need the struts w/brakes rotors,calipers,and possibly the control arms,but I am not even sure about that. If you understand what I am attempting then you know what I need. I would prefer them to be fairly rust free,but more important I want them to be in good working order,so some rust is fine. I am in the North East,but I will pay fro shipping. I know they are big,and heavy,but it shouldn't be too tough to ship.

Chris

I have a complete set in nice shape here in MD. PM me or email me at qwik510@aol.com if interested.

I can pack them for shipping.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.