620 parts

hey every body im in need of a cuple 620 parts, i need the right side seat belt clicker, and one top red spring for the brakes. thanks for looking and hope u have xsome good stuff for me.. o and i allso need a valence(spell check i cant spell)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello i saw a 79 datsun p/u do you have a picture of what you want so i can go see if it still there e-mail maxima777@roadrunner.com and this is rear drum brake top spring? plz let me know today is posible b-cause i'm going at 4pm

Eddie L.

hey every body im in need of a cuple 620 parts, i need the right side seat belt clicker, and one top red spring for the brakes. thanks for looking and hope u have xsome good stuff for me.. o and i allso need a valence(spell check i cant spell)

plz let me know if you want it so i can cancel the orderfrom auto part i was just trying to help plz let me know. and the spring from junk yard was gone with the diff

Edited by NICOYA
miss spelling

ya i thought u were going to get one from the jy and not order one cuz i can order one from napa here in town if were just going to do it that way, man i hate to do this to u because u went though all of this trouble but i think i will just buy from napa. im realy realy sry man :(

ok well u upload it to photobucket and when u scroll over the pic after u have loaded it, there will be a hole list of codes that come up under the pic, u go to the bottom code and right click and copy then go to the page where u want the pic and past, if u have any trouble pm me

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.